Nov 06, 2019

|

by: dexter

|

Tags: alexferguson, fakenews, falsenews, liestold, princeharry, TheBBC

|

Categories: Uncategorized

Boycott The BBC News: – This is Why The Predatory Scumbags Cannot Be Trusted!

The con men at the BBC are at it again. Making false allegations and publishing fake news. The BBC always find themselves in controversy one way or another; if it’s not conning pensioners out of TV licence money, it’s misconduct via their editing of videos of people to trick viewers to see something that is not fact.

BBC News has always been the main fear mongering propaganda machine for the UK Government. More recently the BBC have been in the midst of a treacherous scandal themselves because of their attempts to con old-age pensioners out of their life savings by scrapping free TV licences for people over 75. This is a disgusting, desperate move on the BBC’s part; as younger people hardly watch TV and their main audience is the elderly, whom the BBC decided to target and exploit to make a profit. An improvement in content is a better strategy to gain popularity. The reason why the BBC’s popularity is failing is because of shows like BBC News reporting lies.

The BBC have announced that free TV licences for around 3.7m pensioners are being scrapped. The government in 2015 had originally said the BBC would take over the cost of providing free licences to pensioners by 2020. But surprise surprise in 2019 they have backed out of this agreement and are robbing vulnerable pensioners from their hard earned cash. They made this decision as they didn’t have enough of their budget in 2021/22 to cover the original ask. The new scheme will cost them around £250 million by 2021/22 saving the BBC around £500 million.

They originally said that “fairness” was at the heart of the ruling however today they have stated that funding free licences would have resulted in “unprecedented closures.” Their Chairman Sir David Clementi said it had been a “very difficult decision” but this was “the fairest and best outcome.” Although the Prime Minster Theresa May voiced her disappointment with the BBC’s decision. The government stated that “we’ve been clear that we want to and expect the BBC to continue this concession.” Labour deputy leader also voiced his disappointment stating that “millions of elderly and isolated people will lose because of this announcement.”

Read the full article here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48583487

Recently the BBC were called racist when one of their presenters labelled a Muslim prayer a terror salute. The BBC’s prerogative is to call all Muslims terrorists, no surprise there. More recently the BBC had to offer a on-screen apology for pocketing money raised by the public for charity. The BBC kept £106,000 of premium rate phone in money that should have gone to the Comic Relief charity. The scumbags at the BBC only offered a half hearted apology and instead blamed their staff, who they said they would retrain.

Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United manager, boycotted the BBC in 2004 after it made false abuse allegations against his son, Jason in a TV documentary. In 2010 it was reported that Sir Alex Ferguson could face sanctions for boycotting the BBC.

The BBC continually get over personal and defamatory with others, spooling their family members into the abuse. Who is exactly running the BBC that they ruin so many lives? The BBC is meant to be a government trust, paid for by British tax payers’ money, however certain social and political activists seek employment there to incite trouble and their own agenda, that can break the law.

Now in 2019 Ferguson has agreed to lift his ban on talking to the BBC. A statement said; “Sir Alex and the BBC have put behind them the difficulties which led to Sir Alex feeling unable to appear on BBC programmes.”

Read the full article here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/14664803

Prince Harry has spoken out and launched at attack on the British press; The BBC, accusing the media of “bullying” and “relentless propaganda.” Prince Harry released a statement and stated that his “deepest fear” was his “wife falling victim to the same powerful forces” that his mother; Princess Diana did.

He said; “Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences – a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our new born son.”

Prince Harry continued; “There is a human cost to this relentless propaganda, specifically when it is knowingly false and malicious, and though we have continued to put on a brave face – as so many of you can relate to – I cannot begin to describe how painful it has been. Because in today’s digital age, press fabrications are repurposed as truth across the globe. One day’s coverage is no longer tomorrow’s chip paper.”

He added; “My deepest fear is history repeating itself. I’ve seen what happens when someone I love is commoditised to the point that they are no longer treated or seen as a real person. I lost my mother and not I watch my wife falling victim to the same powerful forces.”

This has come after Meghan has decided to take legal action against the Mail on Sunday after publication of a letter to her estranged father Thomas Markle.

Read the full story here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7526379/Prince-Harry-launches-emotional-attack-British-press.html

Check out our next blog post: http://redpillrights.com/were-kidding-ourselves-if-we-think-the-attitudes-of-radical-feminists-like-laura-kelly-are-not-designed-to-destroy-the-dating-mainstream-and-the-very-fabric-of-society/