Corrections For Rob Whitley And JunWei Zhou (journalsplus.org) “Clueless…Study Of Seduction Community” Paper
Two students (Rob Whitley and JunWei Zhou) attempted to write a paper about the seduction community for j0urnalsplus.org. The objective of the paper seemed like an academic venture and for the most part was neutral and somewhat informative. However, it contained some mistakes and left out vital information that we will correct.
Firstly, it referred to most seduction students as immigrants – the authors are based in Canada as was the study, this may be so there. The majority of students globally are white or American/UK nationals of different ethnicities. Julien Blanc and Roosh V were mentioned as “pick-up artists” in the present tense, this is incorrect; Blanc is spiritual/ trauma coach and Roosh is now a born-again Christian!
The 2 authors appear to have a particular interest in the seduction community and even attended / participated in bootcampsc/ meet-ups / demonstrations for their “study.” The authors interviewed various students of seduction and came back with results of “social anxiety, mental health, lack of male role models and wanting to fit in” as a somewhat accurate analysis of most of the type of people who seek this sort of help. However, there is a demographic they left out.
The men who enthusiastically participate include doctors, navy seals, chefs, computer programmers, software engineers and many more respected professionals.
They also site the Mystery Method being called “similar to a rape script” by a horribly prejudiced source. This information is not true, it’s more of a sales and a dog training manual. They also quote another terribly prejudiced radical feminist researcher Rachel O’Neill. Following is what was said about her in a recent expose.
A reporter wrote; “Dr Rachel O’Neill an academic at London school of Economics, has studied the seduction industry for 10 years.” This so-called “doctor” isn’t qualified to give an opinion because she’s looking from the outside in. Eddie Hitchens on the other hand has over 14 years actual experience, his opinion is that of fact, not outside observation. Within the seduction industry there are numerous armchair coaches who watch every video on the subject of seduction but never actually put any theory into practice by actually talking to women. These men are ridiculed as pretenders, this “Rachel O’Neill” is on par with them. Researchers are not experts, practitioners are. O’Neill doesn’t fully comprehend the industry – book smarts don’t equate to social skills and theory certainly is no match for experience!
The reporter continued; “Dr Rachel O’Neill explained: idea with LMR that women put up certain amount of token resistance prior to sex, this is under seduction logic what women to do safeguard reputation…really worrying that this creates a situation in which a no can never be heard as no.” This is absolute rubbish, again from an under-qualified quack with no real substance to her argument. Addy and Street Attraction have both said in videos “no means no, we don’t advocate rape.
The authors did correctly state that there is a lack of research from a social science perspective. However, we can inform them certain dating coaches undertook this research from experience.
What dating coaches like Addy, Eddie and Richard, etc, taught clumsy social misfits is that they can learn to perceive things differently, to cut through illusions of the mind/ PC society that they believe or fear, to stop seeing imaginary problems and to learn to focus on the reality of male-female dynamics. Too often clients react emotionally, get despondent and lose perspective. Their negative perceptions invade their minds and throw off their emotional compass, resulting in social anxiety. Dating is taught as a science and an art. Human brains evolved for an environment very different from the one we currently inhabit, resulting in people carrying biological baggage (as social justice ideologies clash with basic human instincts). Humans are still primed to detect threats/ dangers that no longer exist, i.e.. stress of rejection or the fight-or-flight response experienced when talking to a female. Addy and Street Attraction taught that men have a choice in how they respond to this situation; to not be led by primal feelings, to understand them and learn how to filer them in order to be attractive to the opposite sex (it’s not trickery, it’s science and art).
Beta males and feminists hate men who have honed the ability to control, channel and understand primal signals because they can’t access that part of themselves; they are a slave to their impulses, instincts, social justice conditioning and need for approval – they’ve never even questioned why they are the way they are! If the BBC Social video or Panorama/Disclosure flop-umentary were even slightly accurate; they would have shown how Addy and Street Attraction turn seduction into an education, skill-set and success with women. Many men from all backgrounds testify online on how they learned to control emotions, to have a positive outlook, to overcome anxiety/ depression, to enjoy the present moment and to handle situations that disturb/ limit others. Women benefit from this also, they can have healthy relationships (whether short-term or long-term) with men you have their shit together! Instead they showed their dark sordid agenda and limited mind made-up and twisted!
Dating coaches like Street Attraction and Addy taught their clients a series of exposure therapy exercises in varying levels of difficulty; from simple daunting approaches, until they did it so many times that it became as second nature as breathing. Making it natural and familiar, removing uncertainty, leading to confidence through experience. Fear is relieved by authority. Training is authority, it’s a release valve. With enough exposure, ordinary and innate fears are ironed out. Unfamiliarity is eliminated, which in turn increases tolerance to stress/anxiety/ uncertainty
The authors also didn’t mention key figures who shaped the seduction community; they mentioned Julien Blanc without mentioning Owen Cook or Honest Signals. They mentioned Roosh V without mentioning Rollo Tomassi. They mentioned Addy Agame without mentioning Street Attraction, Nick Krauser or Tom Torrero. They didn’t mention the Black Manosphere at all (Mr Locario/ AMS/ Steve The Dean/ Donovan Sharp) and they didn’t mention the Red Pill or MGTow communities. The authors also failed to mention many of these coaches teach different things and clash in ideologies!
They also mistakenly quote unreliable tabloid sources in the case of Addy Agame i.e. calling him a PUA, saying he was convicted of following girls in a secluded lane and saying he was exposed by a BBC documentary. All of which is false without in-depth explanation. Addy suffered a miscarriage of justice due to a BBC media set-up and a corrupt Scottish show-trial. He is currently appealing the legal decision in order to overturn the wrongful conviction.
Following are the details of his case;
EPISODE 1- ”Mainstream Media Demonisation Of Addy Agame” – https://www.bitchute.com/video/PQrKJMRFnwDG/
EPISODE 2 – ”The BBC’s Manipulation / Defamation Of Street Attraction” – https://www.bitchute.com/video/gEkoZIz0Qu9R/
EPISODE 3 – ”Infield Videos & False Allegations” – https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZBv0ZtYd55Yc/
EPISODE 4 – ”History, Society, Politics & Feminazis” – https://www.bitchute.com/video/za6X02BuTtR7/
- Chloe From Lenzie Discuses Her Rendezvous With Addy Agame – http://redpillrights.com/chloe-from-lenzie-discuses-her-rendezvous-with-addy-agame/
- Tia From Glasgow Talks About Dating Addy Agame – http://redpillrights.com/tia-from-glasgow-talks-about-dating-addy-agame/
- Aisha From Saudi Arabia Describes Her Holiday Romance With Adnan Ahmed (aka Addy Agame) – http://redpillrights.com/aisha-from-saudi-arabia-describes-her-holiday-romance-with-adnan-ahmed-aka-addy-agame/
- Jill From Sheffield Gives Honest Feedback On Her Positive Experience With Addy Agame – http://redpillrights.com/jill-from-sheffield-gives-honest-feedback-on-her-positive-experience-with-addy-agame/
- Christine From China Discusses Meeting And Dating Addy Agame Truthfully- http://redpillrights.com/christine-from-china-discusses-meeting-and-dating-addy-agame-truthfully/
- Canadian Karen Describes Her “Lovely” Chance Meeting With Addy Agame In Uddingston – http://redpillrights.com/canadian-karen-describes-her-lovely-chance-meeting-with-addy-agame-in-uddingston/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Football Referee In Australia With His Dating Life – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-football-referee-in-australia-with-his-dating-life/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Personal Trainer In London With His Dating Life – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-personal-trainer-in-london-with-his-dating-life/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Joiner In Edinburgh – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-joiner-in-edinburgh/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps IT Specialist In London – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-it-specialist-in-london/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Video Editor In Spain – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-video-editor-in-spain/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Addy Agame Helps Marketing Expert In Glasgow – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-marketing-expert-in-glasgow/
Adnan Ahmed was labelled as a “so-called pick-up artist.” Again misinformation, as Adnan Ahmed has said on many occasions, “I am not a pick-up artist, I’m a dating and life coach, we help people using scientific self-help not tricks, techniques, lines and tactics.”
Adnan Ahmed has always maintained he is not a pick-up artist; he has always said he is a dating/ life coach. It is a sad state of affairs when people are unable to talk to each other face to face, confining society further into dating apps and social media. In this era, it is more normal to troll pictures and profiles online, messaging desperately and projecting a false persona to lure others in; whereas starting a random conversation with someone you find attractive face to face during the day is considered not only abnormal, but also criminal. There is more danger involved in meeting someone online than there is in meeting them in person. Plus, face to face dating is a much more human and much less time-consuming process, that is if Police Scotland don’t arrest you first.
In reality Ahmed was wrongfully convicted by a biased jury who were influenced by an online social media campaign and horrible selective press reporting during every turn of his trial (by Scottish media scum). Even though it was clearly stated in court; “this is not a crime; being confident is not a crime, having a conversation is not a crime, witness is unreliable, asking someone out is not a crime, if you have any inclination of reasonable doubt – he’s innocent, people’s perspectives were skewed by how Ahmed was portrayed in a online/ media hate campaign.” Ahmed was actually wrongfully convicted of section 38 breach of the peace which is equivalent to raising one’s voice too loud outdoors, madness! Here’s how the jury process works in Scotland, there is no screening for racist, feminist, prejudice or psychiatric deficiencies (unlike the USA). 15 members of the public are selected at random and simply told, “don’t go on social media or media” without any enforcement or checks conducted during the trial. Ahmed’s jury was made up of 9 females and 6 males (some of which were programmed by the media to hate him, some pudgy beta males and some angry overweight feminists), the wrongful non-majority “guilty” verdict will be appealed and overturned in the next few months as no crime was actually committed! Ahmed maintains his innocence; 13 charges were dropped before the biased jury got a chance to deliberate on them. Adnan Ahmed did not receive a fair trial and is not guilty of any criminal conduct!
The jury and accusers are asked to take an “oath to God” to ensure an unbiased testimony, without individuals even being screened to see if they even believe in God (in an age of rampant atheist beliefs). It’s a ridiculous board-game style set-up, this is not justice, it’s a farce!
BBC News stated; “a man accused of a series of offences against women left two schoolgirls feeling uncomfortable and intimidated when he approached them in the streets a court has heard.” The man accused maintains he is not guilty. The series of alleged “offences” are alleged conversations with women during the day time in vastly populated streets. The accusations of “feeling uncomfortable and intimidated” have not been proven. The “schoolgirls” are above the legal age of consent in the UK, 17 and 16. The alleged conversations are said by the two witnesses to have taken place around 10am approximately, school had already started. The witnesses stated, “they were in their last year (6th year) of high school in 2016,” to the court. This is several months before a college or university course would begin should students at the late stage of high school wish to continue further education.
BBC News continued; “one witness, who was 17 at the time, said the man told her she looked pretty and asked her if she was married.” Again 17 is above legal age of consent in the UK and this allegation has not been proven. Additionally, to call someone pretty or ask their marital status, is not a criminal offence! The BBC continued; “Adnan Ahmed denies 18 charges including sexual assault and behaving in a threatening and abusive manner.” This is true, Mr Ahmed is adamant he is not guilty of any of the charges. The BBC News also said; “alleged to have occurred in Glasgow and Uddingston,” however this specific allegation was not alleged to have occurred in Glasgow. BBC News called the first witness an; “alleged victim now aged 20,” the BBC also said; “the witness told jurors an Asian man named Addy approached her in a lane on her way to school.” What the BBC conveniently left out was that the witness also said, “it was around 10am, not the usual time people go to school and the lane is attached to two main roads on either side, along with two small open grass fields at either side.” The witness also said that, “this is the common route to the train station that most people coming from that direction would take.”
The BBC quoted the witness as saying; “he asked me if I was at school and what I was doing at school.” The BBC left out the fact that before this quote the witness told the jury, “he introduced himself then I told him I was at school, he made general conversation, we spoke for under three minutes and parted ways.” This is vital information!
The BBC quoted the witness alleging, “he was asking if I had a boyfriend and I said no.” This is not a crime and has not been proven in court. The BBC continued; “the woman said she got to the end of the lane before Addy grabbed her hand,” this is not accurate, it has been paraphrased by the BBC. The witness told the prosecutor, “he took my hand it was consensual,” when the prosecutor asked her about when consent ended, the witness said; “when I took my hand away.” The BBC continued; “she said – he asked me if I was married, as I was wearing a ring, I said no and walked away.” This has not been proven in court and is not an offence under Scottish Law.
The BBC again quoted; “he then asked for my number and wanted to know if I wanted to go for a coffee,” the bias order of quoting is not accurate in the BBC’s reporting as they quoted the witness as saying, “I walked away.” The BBC then stated; “the woman then walked quickly towards school, told friends and teachers about the incident.” However no “friends” or “teachers” came to court to confirm this. In the woman’s police statement, she said she saw Mr Ahmed several times after the 2016 incident in the same area, but they never spoke again! The 2016 incident was reported to the police in January 2019 after the BBC made a video defaming Ahmed’s dating business.
The BBC went onto to quote a second witness stating; “who was 16 at the time is now 19, said an Asian man approached her on the lane, he said hi I’m Addy what’s your name and started asking general questions and chatting.” Again, this is not a recognised crime under Scottish Law. 16 is the legal age of consent in Scotland. The BBC left out that the incident is said by the witness to have taken place again around 10am after school had already begun an hour previously, in the same lane attached to two main roads that is the main route to the train station which commuters take. Both these witnesses admit to being linked and both stated that they are good friends.
The BBC continued quoting the allegations made by the witness; “I was surprised as I didn’t know anyone was behind me, I didn’t go into much detail, I didn’t know what to do in the situation, he spoke about my school subjects.” This allegation has not been proven in court and is not a recognised crime under Scottish Law. The BBC continued; “the girl said she felt intimidated by Addy and said she couldn’t reply to him.” This is inaccurate, the witness told the court she “openly spoke to Addy to be polite.” However, neither of these statements have been proven in court. The BBC continued their bias selective reporting by stating; “she said, I wanted to go to school as I was quite shaken up and wanted to walk on my own.” What the BBC again conveniently left out was that the witness told the court; “the school is right next to the train station and that the pair parted ways in under 3 minutes in different directions towards their separate destinations!” Mr Ahmed’s defence team have lodged an eye witness in his defence who can confirm there was no “intimidation” involved.
Addy gave a statement at the trial also telling the court; “no one involved (the women) thought anything untoward was going on until their perception was changed by how I was portrayed in the online and media smear campaign in January 2019 (referring to BBC Social’s cyber-hate video). All of a sudden, a few warped people said I spoke to them like it was not just a quick chat. I could have asked someone the time and they would have reported it as being uncomfortable or intimidating.” Many legal experts also agreed and re-iterated this throughout the trial.
Could it be that a prejudicial video made by creepy Myles Bonnar portraying Ahmed as sinister suddenly tricked the public into thinking he was? Sounds pretty consistent with this whole media circus crap that happened to Addy since January 2019.
BBC News continued; “police began an investigation after his behaviour was revealed by BBC The Social.” BBC The Social hounded the Glasgow dating coach for months, he reached out to them and responded with a detailed explanation of his business model and background to his client base as well as the scientific reasoning behind this method of face to face daytime speed dating, which was in large ignored. Instead they used choice sentences to turn up the controversy in order to create a story and demonise an innocent man. The police didn’t act because of online videos, they were aware of them for years, they crumbled because of media pressure because Police Scotland is a Mickey Mouse force of hick villagers.
Adnan Ahmed’s Original BBC Social Statement – That was manipulated and ignored by Reporter Myles Bonner
“Thanks for getting in touch. The allegations are false.
It’s not nice to be accused of absurd allegations. It’s just a bunch of guys talking to a bunch of girls. If the female declines to speaking, the male has to respect that and leave.
No-one is at risk of rape or assault. I have women in my family that I love dearly and these are terrible accusation for me and them.
No-one even goes out in Glasgow. Other cities are better suited because of population and culture. This is no different than a lads holiday or a night out at the weekend. The BBC social video wasn’t reported accurately, it was portrayed in a certain way to look controversial in order to sell a story. Game is a male sub-culture on YouTube and guys watch it because they like women and wish to attract them.
I have sent you the questions I answered for them. They are as follows;
When you try to tell guys they need to better themselves through self-development, healthy lifestyle, mental health and addressing their issues – they don’t want to listen. Most guys just want the sex, so you give them proof it works to hook them in, then start the internal work so they can realise that sex or women will not bring them sustained happiness.
Infield footage is an old ‘game’ cultural thing that I did not create, but I have complied with it at times. The client base wants evidence of results as there are a lot of con men in the community, this is an ethical debate and I can understand where opinions will clash on this. The seduction community can be a controversial place. I see it like gangster rap in its early days, however I don’t feel game will ever go mainstream, it’s not for the politically correct.
A quality woman depends on the guy’s individual taste. For me it’s a match between physical beauty and attractive personality traits such as kindness, femininity, manners and a positive perspective. Every man’s perception of a quality woman will be different, it’s up to them to learn and define this. This also applies to physical beauty; different guys prefer different things in looks and personality. Someone may like a particular kind of girl and finds what attracts me to a woman less attractive. I can’t force an opinion on anyone, it’s their preference.
Myles – Motivation behind techniques; / Use of techniques;
- Ans – We don’t promote using techniques, tactics or trickery; its lifestyle and mind-set improvement. I am simply talking about my rights as a man and my preference in certain types of women (good looks combined with a good personality and similar perspective on life). Game is self-development, it’s not about getting girls, it’s about improving yourself as a man outside of negative societal stereotypes, conditioning and expectations – and by default you will attract better people into your life including women. I’m living the best lifestyle for me personally, it’s not for everyone and I respect that.
- This is about human behaviour and biology not just words and language. 90% of human communication is non-verbal that’s what we’re tapping into and teaching. It’s like seeing through the matrix of marketing and social conditioning. The rate of mental health issues, relationship breakdowns and substance abuse is evidence of an imbalance – however there are also many amazing rights, ethics and freedoms in the society we live in.
- Male human beings are not responsible for all of society’s ills neither are female human beings; it’s unfair to blame one gender. We just view things practically and pragmatically rather than through a mainstream media lens. Gender should not be used as an excuse or tool to shame or hate anyone, this applies to both males and females, no-one is superior to anyone else. We refuse to take part in negative agendas taken to the extreme – this applies to both chauvinism and feminism. People have the right to choose whether they want monogamous or polygamous relationships, there is no need to lie or use techniques.
Myles – Use of Youtube; / nature of being publicly promoted pua
- Ans – I don’t consider myself a pick-up artist. I’m a dating and life coach, though many of my clients are from that community. YouTube is a great platform to promote on these days and we follow their guidelines which meet legal and community standards. I have both males and females in my family; if I’m the best version of myself and a positive example of masculinity it has a positive knock on effect for all the people I’m involved with. As long as I’m improving myself and no-one is getting hurt in the process, that is all I’m concerned with, that’s what I teach.
Myles – Some people won’t understand, challenge views, strong defences from other dating coaches;
- Ans – I don’t feel the need to defend myself to anyone, other people have the right to their opinions, I’m not concerned with that, there’s no need to present a defence. I’m not trying to change minds or the world or society. If people are not into this or fail to understand it, then that’s up to them. Everyone has the right to believe and do what they want. I’m not battling or fighting an invisible war with feminism or anyone else for that matter.
- Society promotes excessive alcohol consumption, drug intake, unhealthy foods and shaming masculinity – we promote the opposite. Again if someone wants to do that then cool, but we don’t and it’s considered ‘out of the box.’ The same goes for relations with the opposite sex. Manners, kindness and femininity are attractive values in females, if a man wants to be with women like this he should improve himself to that standard, he should also have the right to avoid women that don’t meet that criteria. We teach respect for people, men and women. No-one should have an agenda pushed upon them or have to live up to an agenda imposed by others with a bias. We all have to respect each other’s rights to the lives we want, as long as it’s legal and no one is being hurt. If someone is offensive or tries to control the way you think, you should have boundaries and standards to not deal with those people.
Myles – Scene in Scotland;
- Ans – There is virtually no ‘scene’ in Scotland. The closest you get to a scene in Scotland is people getting drunk and going out at night but that goes on anyway. Even I don’t game in Scotland anymore. No-one really does this in Scotland. I’ve had clients here and there but mostly I deal with clients in England, Eastern Europe and other places. Glasgow and Edinburgh don’t have enough of the type of women I’m attracted to, hence why I’m in Eastern Europe and Arab countries every couple of months. Plus any city with a population of less than a million people is not good for game. We have tried in Glasgow and Edinburgh but they’re too small and even though I have met some amazing girls in Scotland that are my type and I’ve had awesome experiences with them, I can meet a higher volume of my type in other countries. Scotland is a beautiful country with some lovely people but I wouldn’t recommend it for game, unless someone really likes a particular type of female.”
Check out our next blog post here; http://redpillrights.com/german-soldier-dismissed-for-refusing-to-shake-female-soldiers-hand-because-of-his-religious-beliefs/