Fraudulent Scammers “lastminutestuff.com” Spread BBC Fake News About Street Attraction/ Addy Agame YouTube Channels Being Terminated (Addy Agame Proven Innocent, Beats False Allegations Due To Miscarriage Of Justice / No Actual Crime!)
Addy Agame Proven Innocent, Beats False Allegations Due To Miscarriage Of Justice / No Actual Crime! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43CGp8ptitk
Adnan Ahmed aka Addy Agame Wins Appeal To Overturn Wrongful Conviction / Sentence Due To Miscarriage Of Justice And No Actual Crime To Answer To – https://redpillrights.com/adnan-ahmed-aka-addy-agame-wins-appeal-to-overturn-wrongful-conviction-sentence-due-to-miscarriage-of-justice-and-no-actual-crime-to-answer-to/
Unknown low-life hacks “lastminutestuff.com” are a small-time amateur publication. The amateurs that run the trashy outfit disgustingly plagiarise fake news stories word for word from slimy mainstream media left-wing deception merchants – such as the scum at BBC News! Lastminutestuff.com doesn’t report truth or have any originality at all – even the journalists are nameless, faceless cowards! One particular bummy coward wrote articles about Adnan Ahmed’s wrongful conviction, show-trial by the media and the complete miscarriage of justice he experienced (Adnan Ahmed aka Addy Agame won his appeal to overturn the wrongful conviction and sentence due to a miscarriage of justice and no actual crime to answer to in September 2020). The weird, vile reporter is most likely a low-life bitter hack, too spineless to reveal his-her actual identity, in pathetic fear that red pill groups will expose them for the seedy scumbag liars that they are. Not to worry, we will take the responsibility to expose this reptile reporter. Men’s rights are human rights; hence why we represent the truth without succumbing to what mainstream media propaganda wants to brain-wash the masses to think.
The obvious problem with leftist SJW reporters and press is that they are trained to be deceitful and to sensationalise the truth by reporting inaccurate falsehoods that allow them to just about get away with telling lies because of how the misinformation is presented to simply imply something false as true. Que lastminutestuff.com’s weirdo reporter, a ghost online – no Twitter, no social media, no pictures. One may think (for an everyday person) this lack of online presence is admirable, but for a sneaky reporter it is a tactic used to be a creepy stalker and to attack others, whilst keeping their filthy laundry private!
The idiots at the lastminutestuff.com stated “YouTube terminated the channels Addy Agame and Street Attraction,” there was no channel ever called “Addy Agame” this is the level of amateur journalism they display!
Lastminutestuff.com boasted; “BBC News’ investigation into global seduction industry was published and YouTube removed over a 100 videos for violating it’s rules on nudity and sexual conduct.” This so called investigation was a total prejudicial one sided propaganda attack – not an investigation, (by weasel reporter Myles Bonnar to advance his failed career). Three prestigious senior judges in the high court ruled Ahmed committed no crime!
YouTube removed videos because of pressure from the BBC, in order to avoid bad publicity, not because these videos violated any YouTube rules on nudity or sexual conduct. Thousands of these channels still exist and the dating businesses are still functioning. Ahmed’s DWLF channel had been down since January 2019 through his own direction, not because it was deleted. None of Addy Agame’s videos violated any YouTube policies!
Lastminutestuff.com continued; ”They included what the men say are secret recordings of women having sex.” For the record – Ahmed has never said this, ever! This is a tactical lie told by the BBC to try to defame Ahmed by associating him with Street Attraction and vice versa!
Lastminutestuff.com continued; “Street Attraction has insisted they had done nothing wrong.” That’s because they haven’t, and that was the end of it – no police investigation, no court cases, no more media, no hate campaign – because in England people don’t care, their media are actually concerned with real issues. However in Scotland, the small minded backward inbred media made a circus of a non issue and influenced a court of law to convict and what to convict for – this is madness and a disgrace to Scottish law, thankfully Scotland has high court judges who can veto this madness from lesser learned junior judges. It just shows how far behind England Scotland’s media actually are, the difference is astonishing! Street Attraction’s videos were more “controversial” than Addy Agame’s (both are innocent of any wrongdoing) yet Addy was remanded in custody and had to go to court, whereas globally no one else faced any legal action. This shouldn’t have even been entered into a court of law, it was a waste of tax payer’s money! However Addy overturned his conviction, was proven innocent and is now launching various lawsuits against those involved in his miscarriage of justice!
Lastminutestuff.com continued with the bias propaganda stating; “Ahmed was convicted of threatening and abusive behaviour.” In reality Ahmed was wrongfully convicted by a biased jury who were influenced by an online social media campaign and horrible selective press reporting during every turn of his trial (by Scottish media scum). Even though it was clearly stated in court; “this is not a crime; being confident is not a crime, having a conversation is not a crime, witness is unreliable, asking someone out is not a crime, if you have any inclination of reasonable doubt – he’s innocent, people’s perspectives were skewed by how Ahmed was portrayed in a online/ media hate campaign.” Ahmed was actually wrongfully convicted of section 38 breach of the peace which is equivalent to raising one’s voice too loud outdoors, complete madness! Here’s how the jury process works in Scotland, there is no screening for racist, feminist, prejudice or psychiatric deficiencies (unlike the USA). 15 members of the public are selected at random and simply told, “don’t go on social media or media” without any enforcement or checks conducted during the trial. Ahmed’s jury was made up of 9 females and 6 males (some of which were programmed by the media to hate him, some pudgy beta males and some angry overweight feminists), the wrongful non-majority “guilty” verdict was appealed and overturned in September 2020 as no crime was actually committed! Ahmed maintained his innocence, all 18 of the fake charges were dropped due to all allegations being false! Adnan Ahmed did not receive a fair trial and is not guilty of any criminal conduct – that is the official legal outcome of this bizarre BBC Scotland witch-hunt! Addy won; the media, the trolls and his false accusers were defeated by him!
The jury and accusers are asked to take an “oath to God” to ensure an unbiased testimony, without individuals even being screened to see if they even believe in God (in an age of rampant atheist beliefs). It’s a ridiculous board-game style set-up, the initial Sheriff court case was not justice, it was a farce! It was the aim of the clowns in the Scottish press to dehumanise Adnan Ahmed, objectify him, troll him and discredit his reputation in order to write scandalised, sensationalised lies as news stories. They did not write about his girlfriend and his mother being present to support him during the trial, as well as various male and female well-wishers and supporters dropping in and out during the proceedings. They did not report whole testimonials, only select words to demonise Ahmed further. The press even reported incidents Ahmed was found “not guilty” of after the kangaroo-court show-trial finished. This is further grounds for him to sue for defamation, which he is in the process of doing!
The reptilian rat reporter continued; “police began an investigation after his behaviour was revealed by BBC The Social. “BBC The Social hounded the Glasgow dating coach for months, he reached out to them and responded with a detailed explanation of his business model and background to his client base as well as the scientific reasoning behind this method of face to face daytime speed dating, which was in large ignored. Instead they used choice sentences to turn up the controversy in order to create a story and demonise an innocent man. The police didn’t act because of online videos, they were aware of them for years, they crumbled because of media pressure because Police Scotland is a Mickey Mouse force of hick villagers.
The dead-beat clowns at lastminutestuff.com continued; “secretly filmed himself approaching in Glasgow and Eastern Europe.” Ahmed was not charged with this because it is not a crime! It may be immoral to some, but who the hell are lastminutestuff.com to talk about morality to anyone, media outlets do the exact same thing, except they secretly film people and show their faces / reveal identities.
Lastminutestuff.com then quoted well-respected London dating coach Eddie Hitchens from Street Attraction; “everything was completely consensual, we actually help men, we help prevent rape culture to help prevent them getting involved in anything illegal or non-consensual.” Despite this true and honourable statement from Mr Hitchens, the BBC Panorama program reporter and beta-male creep (Myles Bonnar) still selectively edited out of context quotes to demonise Hitchens and his colleague Richard Hood – in order to sway public opinion towards negativity.
Following is the full statement Street Attraction gave in response;
The BBC got YouTube to delete our channel, to silence us so that we wouldn’t be able to respond to their sham ‘documentary’, so we’ve had to do a written response on our website.
The BBC ‘documentary’ about Street Attraction is full of deliberate manipulation, conflation, misinterpretation and fake narratives. No wonder intelligent people don’t believe the mainstream media anymore.
The documentary contains no actual real reporting, it’s merely a paparazzi click bait hit piece. It uses sneaky but obvious editing tricks to paint us in the worst possible light. The undercover reporter Myles Bonnar used a script and leading questions in order to get short quick audio/video snippets of us to paint us as villains. These snippets of us are used out of context, misrepresented, deliberately leaving out other things we said, omitting the full explanation of concepts and methods discussed. Such editing trickery can be employed to make anyone look and sound bad.
It goes without saying but just to clarify to the BBC liars out there: We have never advocated or taught any men to have sexual relations with minors.
If I was a grown man and went to a bootcamp specifically to meet women and they started teaching me to meet kids, I would sure as hell complain about it and tell someone. We’ve always taught men to first find out a woman’s age before proceeding any further with conversation. To first establish age, before flirting or sexualising the conversation. We have never advocated or taught any of our students to harm women in any way.
The BBC have absurd ideas on gender norms, sex and relations between men and women. A war against heterosexual men, a smear campaign against normal, natural consensual relations between men and women. A sick attempt to redefine consensual sex so that every man is on the hook for rape.
No matter how our words or suggestions may be misinterpreted by the BBC paparazzi, we’ve done our best to help people, to improve lives. The result of giving free advice over a period of years is that we’ve been contacted for help by doctors, surgeons, university professors, police officers, police detectives, airline pilots, lawyers, people with physical and mental disabilities, even top scientists have contacted us for help in the dating field. For the most part these are just men looking to no longer be lonely, they want to actively cultivate relationships.
If we’ve ever said anything inappropriate or out of turn to a man seeking support, no one has ever told us; instead we get letters of thanks, words of gratitude and success stories from men once lonely, or even suicidal who are now in healthy relationships or are even married.
Some of these men are more than twice our age, and we’d trust them to at least verbally challenge us if we were being inappropriate. If the public need to judge us, we’ve put out many hours and over a hundred thousand written words on the subject of dating and relationships already.
Man in 21st Britain century is soft. We don’t have to fight for our lives or hunt for our food. So soft in fact that most men cannot even speak to members of the fairer sex they are attracted to without downing their own body weight in tequila first!
Learning ‘Daygame’ (being able to meet and interact with women in daytime situations in a polite and calibrated manner) is about reclaiming one’s own masculinity first and foremost by admitting one’s social and emotional intelligence skills need work and then going out and cultivating said attributes by speaking to people in real life, rather than sitting at home crafting disingenuous profiles on Tinder or Plenty of Fish.
In a world of fake Tinder profiles and amongst a sea of unhappy internet daters spread across all genders the ability to meet women face-to-face in spontaneous daytime scenarios remains the most authentic and genuine way there is to date… and I’m sure most women when asked about their preferred way of meeting a guy they like would also say during the daytime, face to face and sober…
Daygame ultimately from the male perspective is about striving to be a better man by developing understanding and empathy for how women think and act which in turn leads to happier relationships on both sides of the gender spectrum.
EPISODE 1- ”Mainstream Media Demonisation Of Addy Agame” – https://youtu.be/EUbs7CozXyI
EPISODE 2 – ”The BBC’s Manipulation / Defamation Of Street Attraction” – https://youtu.be/fTxL7T_Kh1w
EPISODE 3 – ”Infield Videos & False Allegations” – https://youtu.be/ztKtdE33vFU
EPISODE 4 – ”History, Society, Politics & Feminazis” – https://youtu.be/BLJK1TKK5TQ
The full story can also be read by clicking the following link –
The Deception Game: By Myles Bonnar, The Man-Child Who Made A BBC Flop-umentary Defaming Dating Coaches In Order To Kick-Start His Failed Career As A Reporter – http://redpillrights.com/the-deception-game-by-bitch-boy-myles-bonnar-the-man-child-who-made-a-bbc-flop-unmentary-defaming-dating-coaches-in-order-to-kick-start-his-failed-career-as-a-reporter/
Adnan Ahmed proved his innocence and exposed the set-up by BBC Scotland’s left-wing feminist agenda, as well as a corrupt Sheriff court judge / jury lambasting in a kangaroo-court case that would not even be entered as a legal case anywhere else in the civilised world! Again thankfully Scottish high court judges quashed all 5 of the wrongful convictions because they know the law properly and don’t care about media influence!
Following are testimonials from women Addy has dated and men he has taught that further testify about his innocence;
- Chloe From Lenzie Discuses Her Rendezvous With Addy Agame – http://redpillrights.com/chloe-from-lenzie-discuses-her-rendezvous-with-addy-agame/
- Tia From Glasgow Talks About Dating Addy Agame – http://redpillrights.com/tia-from-glasgow-talks-about-dating-addy-agame/
- Aisha From Saudi Arabia Describes Her Holiday Romance With Adnan Ahmed (aka Addy Agame) – http://redpillrights.com/aisha-from-saudi-arabia-describes-her-holiday-romance-with-adnan-ahmed-aka-addy-agame/
- Jill From Sheffield Gives Honest Feedback On Her Positive Experience With Addy Agame – http://redpillrights.com/jill-from-sheffield-gives-honest-feedback-on-her-positive-experience-with-addy-agame/
- Christine From China Discusses Meeting And Dating Addy Agame Truthfully- http://redpillrights.com/christine-from-china-discusses-meeting-and-dating-addy-agame-truthfully/
- Canadian Karen Describes Her “Lovely” Chance Meeting With Addy Agame In Uddingston – http://redpillrights.com/canadian-karen-describes-her-lovely-chance-meeting-with-addy-agame-in-uddingston/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Football Referee In Australia With His Dating Life – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-football-referee-in-australia-with-his-dating-life/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Personal Trainer In London With His Dating Life – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-personal-trainer-in-london-with-his-dating-life/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Joiner In Edinburgh – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-joiner-in-edinburgh/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps IT Specialist In London – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-it-specialist-in-london/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Adnan Ahmed a.k.a Addy Agame Helps Video Editor In Spain – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-video-editor-in-spain/
- Glasgow Dating Coach Addy Agame Helps Marketing Expert In Glasgow – http://redpillrights.com/glasgow-dating-coach-adnan-ahmed-a-k-a-addy-agame-helps-marketing-expert-in-glasgow/
Weak coward lastminutestuff.com then spat; “Ahmed a dating and lifestyle coach, said what he did was educational. However, women he had approached told his trial they had been upset and intimidated.” Well it turns out that they lied! Addy gave a statement at the trial also, telling the court; “no one involved (the women) thought anything untoward was going on until their perception was changed by how I was portrayed in the online and media smear campaign in January 2019 (referring to BBC Social’s cyber-hate video). All of a sudden a few warped people said I spoke to them like it was not just a quick chat. I could have asked someone the time and they would have reported it as being uncomfortable or intimidating.” Many legal experts also agreed and re-iterated this throughout the trial.
Following is Addy Agame’s original statement to the press way back in November 2018, which was largely ignored, selectively edited out of context and used to defame him as well as fool the public, leaving out the full story;
Adnan Ahmed’s Original BBC Social Statement –That was manipulated and ignored by Reporter Myles Bonner
“Thanks for getting in touch. The allegations are false.
It’s not nice to be accused of absurd allegations. It’s just a bunch of guys talking to a bunch of girls. If the female declines to speaking, the male has to respect that and leave.
No-one is at risk of rape or assault. I have women in my family that I love dearly and these are terrible accusation for me and them.
No-one even goes out in Glasgow. Other cities are better suited because of population and culture. This is no different than a lads holiday or a night out at the weekend. The BBC social video wasn’t reported accurately, it was portrayed in a certain way to look controversial in order to sell a story. Game is a male sub-culture on YouTube and guys watch it because they like women and wish to attract them.
I have sent you the questions I answered for them. They are as follows;
When you try to tell guys they need to better themselves through self-development, healthy lifestyle, mental health and addressing their issues – they don’t want to listen. Most guys just want the sex, so you give them proof it works to hook them in, then start the internal work so they can realise that sex or women will not bring them sustained happiness.
Infield footage is an old ‘game’ cultural thing that I did not create, but I have complied with it at times. The client base wants evidence of results as there are a lot of con men in the community, this is an ethical debate and I can understand where opinions will clash on this. The seduction community can be a controversial place. I see it like gangster rap in its early days, however I don’t feel game will ever go mainstream, it’s not for the politically correct.
A quality woman depends on the guy’s individual taste. For me it’s a match between physical beauty and attractive personality traits such as kindness, femininity, manners and a positive perspective. Every man’s perception of a quality woman will be different, it’s up to them to learn and define this. This also applies to physical beauty; different guys prefer different things in looks and personality. Someone may like a particular kind of girl and finds what attracts me to a woman less attractive. I can’t force an opinion on anyone, it’s their preference.
Myles – Motivation behind techniques; / Use of techniques?
- Ans – We don’t promote using techniques, tactics or trickery; its lifestyle and mind-set improvement. I am simply talking about my rights as a man and my preference in certain types of women (good looks combined with a good personality and similar perspective on life). Game is self-development, it’s not about getting girls, it’s about improving yourself as a man outside of negative societal stereotypes, conditioning and expectations – and by default you will attract better people into your life including women. I’m living the best lifestyle for me personally, it’s not for everyone and I respect that.
- This is about human behaviour and biology not just words and language. 90% of human communication is non-verbal that’s what we’re tapping into and teaching. It’s like seeing through the matrix of marketing and social conditioning. The rate of mental health issues, relationship breakdowns and substance abuse is evidence of an imbalance – however there are also many amazing rights, ethics and freedoms in the society we live in.
- Male human beings are not responsible for all of society’s ills neither are female human beings; it’s unfair to blame one gender. We just view things practically and pragmatically rather than through a mainstream media lens. Gender should not be used as an excuse or tool to shame or hate anyone, this applies to both males and females, no-one is superior to anyone else. We refuse to take part in negative agendas taken to the extreme – this applies to both chauvinism and feminism. People have the right to choose whether they want monogamous or polygamous relationships, there is no need to lie or use techniques.
Myles – Use of Youtube; / nature of being publicly promoted pua?
- Ans – I don’t consider myself a pick-up artist. I’m a dating and life coach, though many of my clients are from that community. YouTube is a great platform to promote on these days and we follow their guidelines which meet legal and community standards. I have both males and females in my family; if I’m the best version of myself and a positive example of masculinity it has a positive knock on effect for all the people I’m involved with. As long as I’m improving myself and no-one is getting hurt in the process, that is all I’m concerned with, that’s what I teach.
Myles – Some people won’t understand, challenge views, strong defences from other dating coaches?
- Ans – I don’t feel the need to defend myself to anyone, other people have the right to their opinions, I’m not concerned with that, there’s no need to present a defence. I’m not trying to change minds or the world or society. If people are not into this or fail to understand it, then that’s up to them. Everyone has the right to believe and do what they want. I’m not battling or fighting an invisible war with feminism or anyone else for that matter.
- Society promotes excessive alcohol consumption, drug intake, unhealthy foods and shaming masculinity – we promote the opposite. Again if someone wants to do that then cool, but we don’t and it’s considered ‘out of the box.’ The same goes for relations with the opposite sex. Manners, kindness and femininity are attractive values in females, if a man wants to be with women like this he should improve himself to that standard, he should also have the right to avoid women that don’t meet that criteria. We teach respect for people, men and women. No-one should have an agenda pushed upon them or have to live up to an agenda imposed by others with a bias. We all have to respect each other’s rights to the lives we want, as long as it’s legal and no one is being hurt. If someone is offensive or tries to control the way you think, you should have boundaries and standards to not deal with those people.
Myles – Scene in Scotland?
- Ans – There is virtually no ‘scene’ in Scotland. The closest you get to a scene in Scotland is people getting drunk and going out at night but that goes on anyway. Even I don’t game in Scotland anymore. No-one really does this in Scotland. I’ve had clients here and there but mostly I deal with clients in England, Eastern Europe and other places. Glasgow and Edinburgh don’t have enough of the type of women I’m attracted to, hence why I’m in Eastern Europe and Arab countries every couple of months. Plus any city with a population of less than a million people is not good for game. We have tried in Glasgow and Edinburgh but they’re too small and even though I have met some amazing girls in Scotland that are my type and I’ve had awesome experiences with them, I can meet a higher volume of my type in other countries. Scotland is a beautiful country with some lovely people but I wouldn’t recommend it for game, unless someone really likes a particular type of female.”
The most important fact is justice was done and Adnan Ahmed aka Addy Agame won his appeal to overturn the wrongful convictions and sentence due to a miscarriage of justice and no actual crime to answer to in September 2020!
Check out our next blog post here; http://redpillrights.com/sister-of-boy-jay-cheshire-17-who-killed-himself-after-being-falsely-accused-of-rape-by-a-toxic-feminist-breaks-down-as-she-recalls-finding-him-hanging-from-a-tree-they-pushed-on-as-children/